Volunteer for a clinical trial
Take part in bone and joint research and help us advance our understanding and treatments of disease.
Trials currently recruiting
- A3BC Biobank – A national musculoskeletal and autoimmune biobanking network with state-of-the-art data collection, data linkage, big data analytics and machine-learning capabilities.
- ARAD – Australian Rheumatology Association Database – ARAD collects information about your arthritis and health, the medications you take, your quality of life, and information from state and federal health registries.
- Excellence study – This study looks at the safety of a new injectable investigational medication and how effective it may be in treating the pain, inflammation and mobility symptoms of osteoarthritis in the knee.
- PATHway study – This study compares the use of disruptive digital technology to usual care in those who have recently undergone total knee replacement or spinal surgery
- SUcceSS – SUcceSS is the world’s first randomised placebo-controlled study of decompression surgery for lumbar canal stenosis.
- TEXT4myBACK – The TEXT4myBACK study will investigate if a lifestyle focused self-management text message intervention helps people with back pain.
Please check the eligibility conditions carefully before applying for a trial. If you are ineligible for any of our current trials, please check back as this section is updated periodically.